EPFO Recruitment 2019
- May 23, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India) invites online applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Assistants.
Post – Assistant
No of Vacancies – 280
Age Limit – 20 to 27 years
(3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC /ST candidates.)
“Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
Those awaiting results SHOULD NOT APPLY.
Important Dates –
Application Starts on – 30th May 2019
Application Ends – 25th June 2019
Tentative Date of Preliminary exam – 30th & 31st July 2019
Tentative Date of Mains Exam – will be informed to candidates who clear phase I
Application Details –
For Official Website – https://www.epfindia.gov.in
Mode of Application – Online
Application Fees – Rs.500 ( Rs.250 for SC / ST candidates )
Selection Process –
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Sr No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I.
Phase-II : Main Examination:
- Objective Test
|Sr No||Name of the test||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|2||Financial/Economy/ General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
- Descriptive Test- The online objective test will be followed by descriptive test of 30 marks.
It will be a test of letter / Precis/ Essay writing & Comprehension. The duration will be 45 minutes.
- The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard. Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination
- there will be cut offs on individual tests as well as on total score.
Salary / Emoluments-
Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) Under 7TH Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
Like us , follow us or leave a message to us on Facebook Page here.
Best luck for the Exam.