CM Fellowship Program 2019
- June 3, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis has launched a drive to rope in young graduates in the administration. The objective is to gain from youthful energy, passion of technology and fresh perspectives of the youth. In return, the Fellows earn valuable experience of working within the government.
The Chief Ministers Fellowship Program is designed to provide valuable experience to youth interested in social development sector. This program is designed to cultivate young leaders, strengthen their understanding of the public administration and prepare them for greater leadership roles in future.
The Chief Minister Fellowship program offers a unique opportunity to work with Government. It enables meaningful participation in policy making, execution, monitoring and evaluation of programs. It provides opportunities to visit various knowledge institutions in the state. Interactions with legends in industry, art, literature, journalism, entertainment make the fellowship a rarest experience.
The Chief Minister Fellowship will help the Fellows in their career later. The program provides opportunities for professional growth and learning. It equips fellows for higher education in policy, governance, management, etc. It gives an added advantage for public or private sector careers.
Number of posts – 150
The candidate has to be in age group 21 to 26 years, on 31st May, 2019 (that is youth having birth date between 01/06/1992 to 31/05/1998, inclusive of both days).
Educational Qualification –
Candidate should be graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
Work Experience – Candidate should have work experience of minimum 1 year. Full time internship or article ship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet. The sufficient knowledge of English and Hindi is also necessary.
Application Fees :– Rs.500 (Online)
Official Website – https://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in/FELLOWSHIP/english/index.jsp
|1||Date of Advertisement||30 / 05 / 2019 & 06 / 06 / 2019|
|2||Online Application||30 / 05 / 2019 to 14 / 06 / 2019 (23.59 hrs)|
|3||Mock Test||10 / 06 / 2019 to 15 / 06 / 2019 (23.59 hrs)|
|4||Online Test||16 / 06 / 2019 & 17 / 06 / 2019 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm )(End time)|
|5||Result of Online Test (Shortlisting 150 Candidates)||21 / 06 / 2019|
|6||Essay Upload for Shortlisted Candidates||21 / 06 / 2019 to 25 / 06 / 2019 (23.59 hrs)|
|7||Interviews||01 / 07 / 2019 to 04 / 07 / 2019|
|8||Publishing List of Selected Candidates and Waiting List||08 / 07 / 2019 (evening 4:00 pm onwards)|
|9||Date of Joining for Candidates Accepting Offer Letter||01 / 08 / 2019 to 16 / 09 / 2019|
*Dates are tentative and are subject to change. The intimation will be given at appropriate time on website and by sms and email.
Selection will be a two stage process. The steps involved in selection are listed below:
Step 1: Online Test
Step 2: Short listing of candidates
Step 1: Shortlisted candidates submit their essays
Step 2: Personal Interview (of shortlisted candidates who have submitted essays)
Step 3: Result declaration of selected candidates
Information about Online Test
- Nature of Online Test: It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Medium: English
- Total Marks: 100. Each question will carry 1 mark
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Composition of the Online Test:
|Sr. No.||Topic||No. of Qs||Description|
|1||General Awareness||50||India and Maharashtra focused questions on current affairs, general knowledge, social issues, and economics.|
|3||English Language||15||Sentence formation, basic grammar.|
|4||Information Technology||10||Windows 7, MS Office 2010, Internet.|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||15||Data interpretation, arithmetic, algebra, basic geometry.|
Shortlisting Candidates for Stage II:
- The total marks shall be out of 100.
- Top 150 candidates shall be called for interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates shall submit 1 audio-visual essay and 2 written essays.The Essays can be in Marathi, Hindi or English
- Topics of essays will be conveyed to shortlisted candidates via email and website.
- Shortlisted candidates submitting all 3 essays will be called for personal interview. Shortlisted candidates not submitting essays will not be eligible to appear for interview.
Following marking system will be applied for the final selection of the Fellows – Online Test marks out of 100 will be converted to out of 15 marks + Essays 30 marks + interview 50 marks + relevant post-graduation degree or professional degree or diploma 5 marks
- List of 50 selected candidates will be published along with the waiting list of 10 candidates
- Vacancies created due to failure of selected candidates to accept the offer letter within stipulated time will be filled from the waiting list
- The candidate invited for interview should bring along with him/her one photocopy each and the original copies of all mark sheets, experience letters and other credentials along with the original copy of the proof of identity.
- The date and time of the interview shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email.
- No travel expenses made for attending the interview shall be reimbursed.
- The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade – A officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for official purpose during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be paid the stipend of Rs. 40,000/- and Rs. 5,000/- for travel and related expenses i.e. in all Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Fellows are entitled for 10 days of leave during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded with a Certificate.
Terms and Conditions
- Chief Minister Fellowship Program is a full time program and Fellows are not expected to undertake other employment, assignments and / or full time study
program during the period of fellowship.
- It is a one-time 11 months program having no provision of extension.
- Program does not assure job after completion of the 11 months tenure.
- The office timings for a fellow will be same as for the other employees of authority he/she is placed with.
- The fellow may need to work extra hours and travel as per requirement of his assignments.
- At the time of interview verification of educational document will be done. Fellow will bring medical fitness certificate at the time of joining. Police Verification will be done after joining of fellow.
- The fellow will have to reside in city/district of his/her placement during the period of fellowship
- No accommodation will be provided to fellows.
- Fellow needs to join the appointed office within 60 days after receiving the offer letter, otherwise the selection will be cancelled.
- Fellows won’t be allowed to take part in any political movement during the tenure of fellowship.
Please read all details before applying.
Like us , follow us or leave a message to us on Facebook Page here.
Best luck for the job..!!!