Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
- December 14, 2019
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 is out..!! The Bank has released notification for the post of Specialist Officers in Scale II in Information Technology Department. Applications are invited from eligible candidates before 31st December 2019.
Post :- Specialist Officer ( Network & Security Administrators / Database Administrator (MSSQL / Oracle)/ System Administrator (Windows/VM) / System Administrator (UNIX) / Production Support Engineer / E-Mail Administrator /Business Analyst )
Total No of Vacancies :- 50
Age Limit :-
Upto 35 years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be there.
Age relaxation for PWD as per government guidelines.
Educational Qualification :-
- Tech / B.E in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications/ MCA/ M.Sc ( Computer Science) / . [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience preferably in Banking Projects.
Mode of Application – Online
Application fees- Rs.1180 ( Rs.118 for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen )
Official Website – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Application Starts on – 16th December 2019
Last Date of Application :- 31st December 2019
- a) The applications received will be screened and deserving candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview process based on their qualification, experience, suitability etc.
- b) In case the ratio of number of vacancies to the number of eligible applicants exceeds 1:4, written examination of shortlisted candidates will be conducted through IBPS if deemed fit. The candidates have to secure minimum marks in written examination to qualify for personal interview i.e. 50% for UR / OBC / EWS and 45% for SC / ST. The marks obtained in written test will not be added in personal interview and final selection will be based on personal interview. The centre, pattern of examination, shall be informed through Bank’s website.
- c) Final Selection will be based on marks secured by the candidates in personal interview. The total marks in personal interview are 100 in which candidates will have to secure minimum 50 marks for UR / EWS / OBC and 45 for SC / ST. In case group discussion will be conducted then the marks will be in ratio of 20: 80.
Click Here to Download MUDRAA CAREER GUIDANCE app for preparation of Different exams from your mobile anytime anywhere….
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank . There is mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected candidates – 12 Months for an amount of 2 lakhs.
Monthly salary will be in the range of Rs. 45950/-Per Month along with all different government allowances as per norms.
For terms and conditions of service, job profile & other details, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.