Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
- December 12, 2019
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 is out..!! Bank of Maharashtra has released notification for the post of Generalist Officers in Scale II & Scale III. Applications are invited from eligible candidates before 31st December. 2019.
Post :- Generalist Officers in Scale II & Scale III.
Total No of Vacancies :- Generalist Officers in Scale II – 200
Generalist Officers in Scale III- 100
Age Limit :-
Generalist Officers in Scale II – 20 to 35 years
Generalist Officers in Scale III- 20 to 38 Years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be there.
Age relaxation for PWD / Ex-servicemen as per government guidelines.
Educational Qualification :-
Generalist Officers in Scale II – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers. Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable. Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is desirable. The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
Experience: Post qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / In-charge is desirable.
Generalist Officers in Scale III- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable. Professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is desirable. The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
Experience: Post qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. He / She should have worked in processing credit proposals, Branch Head , In-charge of functional departments, Forex, etc.,
Mode of Application – Online
Application fees- Rs.1000 ( No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen )
Official Website – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Last Date of Application :- 31st December 2019
- The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking.
- The test of Professional Knowledge may consists of banking related questions.Examination Pattern
Name of the test No of Questions Maximum Marks Duration 1.
20 minutes 2.
3. Reasoning Ability
4. Professional Knowledge
Total 150 150
The test of Professional Knowledge may consists of banking related questions.
Click Here to Download MUDRAA CAREER GUIDANCE app for preparation of Different exams from your mobile anytime anywhere….
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the online Examination. Candidates numbering up to 4 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
- The candidates should secure minimum marks in online examination as mentioned below to qualify for interview / GD.
- The marks obtained in the online examination will not be added in the interview / GD score. Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in personal interview.
- The total marks allotted for personal interview are 100. Candidates have to secure minimum marks as mentioned below in interview / GD. Depending upon the number of candidates and vacancies, if the bank decides to conduct both GD and Interview, in that case the marks will be 20:80.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank . There is mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected candidates – 12 Months.
Monthly salary will be in the range of Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 51,490/-Per Month along with all different government allowances as per norms.
For terms and conditions of service & other details of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
Also read, RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.