Staff Selection Commission Recruitment of Junior Engineers 2019
- February 11, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quality Surveying & Contracts) for various Departments/Organizations in Government of India.
Post – Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quality Surveying & Contracts)
No of Vacancies – Many
Age Limit – Upto 32 Years
(3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC /ST candidates.)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Engineering (Electrical) – Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Engineer (Quality Surveying & Contracts) – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University/Board or equivalent.or Passed Intermediate examination in Buildings and Quantity Surveying Sub-Division-II of the Institute of Surveyors (India).
Important Dates –
Application Starts on – 1st February 2019
Application Ends – 25th February 2019
Date of Computer Based Examination – 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
Date of Paper II – 29-12-2019
Application details –
For Official Websites – https://ssc.nic.in/
Mode of Application – Online
Application fee – Rs. 100
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST , Person with Disabilities and Ex-Servicemen Eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection Process –
Part 1 – Computer based Objective Type Examination.
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours
Paper 2 – Descriptive Type Written Examination
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
(Civil & Structural) OR
In Paper I or paper II for General Engineering, the candidate will be required to attempt only the part as per option given in the application form filled by the candidate.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper -I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind this in mind while answering the questions.
Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide-Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables and Steam table for Paper-II only. They are not allowed to use such aids for Paper-1.
Based on the normalized marks scored in the (Paper-1) i.e Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category wise, to appear in Paper-II.
Based on the performance in paper I + paper II, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
Salary Emoluments –
These posts are group ‘B’ (Non-Gazatted), in Level -6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Read Official Notification carefully before applying.
Best luck for the exam.