SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
- May 6, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of different posts for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination are as under:
Post :- Multi Tasking Staff.
Total No of Vacancies :- many
Educational Qualification :- 10th Standard Passed or Matriculation Examination from recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :- (as on 1st august 2019)
18 to 25 Years ( General )
18 to 28 Years (OBC )
18 to 30 Years (SC/ST)
10 Years Extension for PWD / Ex-servicemen
Application Fees :– Rs.100 (Online / Offline Mode)
( No fees for women , SC/ST category, physically Disabled or Ex-servicemen )
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
Important Dates :-
Application Starts on :- 22nd April 2019
Last Date of Application :- 29th May 2019
Tier I Exam Date :- between 2nd August to 6th September 2019
Tier II exam Date :- 17th November 2019
Selection process includes 3 steps:-
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks) (Online Mode)
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (50 Marks) (Offline Mode)
Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||
Negative marking 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be there for each wrong answer.
Tier-2 Examination: ( Descriptive Paper )
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- It will be a test of essay or letter writing in English or any other official Indian State languages.
- Exam carries 50 marks and exam duration will be 30 hour.
- Tier 2 is qualifying in nature.
Tier-1 Exam Syllabus
Part-1: General Intelligence
It would be include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type:
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Analogy
- Word Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- pattern-folding & unfolding
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Drawing inferences
- Number Series
- Figural Series Space Orientation, Semantic classification
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking
- Figural Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Building
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Embedded figures
- Problem Solving
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and de-coding
- Other numerical operations
Part 2 :-English Language
- Comprehension Passage
- Spellings/ Detecting Miss-spelt words
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spot the Error
- Synonyms/Homonyms Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage( Jumbled Paragraph)
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Cloze Passage
Part-3: Numerical Aptitude
- Simplification and calculation based questions
- Formula based questions of algebra
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots & Indices
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Geometry ( properties in triangle/angles/squares)
- Geometry ( Mensuration)
Part-4: General Awareness
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness about the environment around and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events.
The test will also include questions related to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic, General Policy and scientific research.
Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the exam, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.