Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020
- February 8, 2020
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2020
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 is out..!!Sports authority of India invites applications for sports scientists, sports medicine and paramedical staff on contract basis.
Post :- Anthropometrist, Exercise Physiologist, Strength & Conditioning Expert, Sports Medicine, Physiotherapist, Masseur/Masseuse, Biomechanist, Biochemist, Pharmacist, Psychologist, Nursing Assistant, Lab Technician (Medical & Nonmedical Labs)
Total No of Vacancies :- 341
Eligibility Sports Authority of India Recruitment :-
Age Limit :-
For majority of the posts the age limit is till 45 years, for certain posts it’s till 35 years. Please read the official notification carefully for further details.
Educational Qualification :-
- Anthropometrist– Masters’ degree in Physical Anthropology or Human biology from a recognized Indian or foreign university
- Exercise Physiologist– PhD degree in Physiology from a recognized Indian or foreign university
- Strength & Conditioning Expert– Masters’ degree in Strength & Conditioning / Sports Science / Sports Coaching from a recognized Indian or foreign university along with Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) or Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 2 or UK Fitness Trainer Level 2 certification
- Sports Medicine Doctor – MD or Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine recognized by erstwhile MCI
- Physiotherapist- Masters’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Indian or foreign university
- Masseur/Masseuse- Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a recognized certificate course/ skill development program with minimum two years of work experience with the national/state athletes
- Biochemist- Masters Degree in Biochemistry from a recognized Indian or foreign university
- Biomechanist- PhD degree in Biomechanics/ Sports science/ Bio-physics from a recognized Indian or foreign university
- Psychologist- PhD degree in Clinical Psychology/ Applied Psychology from a recognized Indian or foreign university
- Nursing Assistant– Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/institute
- Pharmacist- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university/institute
- Lab Technician (Medical)- Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university/institute
- Lab Technician (Nonmedical Labs)– Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation from a recognized university
Application Details of Sports Authority of India Recruitment:-
Mode of Application – Online
Official Website –https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/
Last Date of Application :- 15th February 2020
– The candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview through e-mail. The interview may be held in three various centers i.e., Bengaluru, Kolkata and Patiala. The centers of holding the interview as mentioned are liable to cancelled/changed at the discretion of SAI. Every effort will be made by the SAI to allot the candidates to the center for their choice for interview, however, SAI may at their discretion allot a different center to a candidate, when circumstances so warranted. No application for change of center or any other entry in the application form shall be entertained.
Initially contractual engagement will be for a period of two years which could be further extended by two years for a maximum period of four years on the basis of satisfactory performance.
Salary for Sports Authority of India Recruitment-
Monthly salary will be in the range of Rs. 25000 to 1,50,000/-Per Month depending on the posts and experience, along with all different government allowances as per norms.
For terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.