Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Various Apprentice Post Recruitment 2017
- October 16, 2017
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Uncategorized
Company Name – Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
Post – Various Apprentice Post (Accountant/Room Attendant/Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Fitter/House Keeper/Information Technology and Electronic system Maintenance/Laboratory Assistant/Library Assistant/Mechanic Diesel/Store Keeper/Secretarial Assistant)
No of Post – 560
Age Limit – 18 to 24 years (Open/Gen)
18 to 27 years (OBC)
18 to 29 years (SC/ST)
Educational Qualification – 10th/12th/ITI in related Trade/B.Sc
Selection Process –
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respected trade.
- Candidates, will be offered the apprenticeship on order of merit.
How to Apply –
- The Candidate may apply for apprenticeship in the trade of their choice as per their eligibility, in a form A appended as annexure and send it to the following address, super- scribing “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop.
- Address – I/C HR-ER, ONGC Mumbai, NBP Green Height, Plot C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051.
Starting day of Application– 16th Oct, 207
Last date of sending Application – 3rd Nov, 2017
Application Form is also available on above notification.
Queries if any, shall be addressed to [email protected]
To prepare online from home or from your smartphone anytime, anywhere for free for these different Banking exams, you can Click here to Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Do follow us on bloggers, to get further Posts about different Government & bank Exams.
Best Luck for the exam, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.
MUDRAA CAREERS, Mumbai
(We at MUDRAA , conduct the classroom training for the all these banking , SSC, insurance and railways exam at our centres in DADAR , THANE and BORIVALI. Regular batch and weekend batches for working people are there. If interested for effective systematic and strategic successful preparation for the exam in lesser time, you can call us on 8879960660 or 8689956838 more details about timings and fees.)