NLC Recruitment Notification 2020
- March 17, 2020
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2020
NLC Recruitment Notification 2020 is out..!! NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
Post :- Graduate Executive Trainee
Total No of Vacancies :- 259
Eligibility for NLC Recruitment 2020 :-
Age Limit :-
Upto 30 years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification :-
- Engineers – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Mining/ Civil/electrical/ electronics & Communication / Instrumentation /Computer/IT or MCA. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.
- Geology- MSc/MTech in Geology with 60%
- Finance – Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
- Human Resource- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
Application Details For NLC Recruitment 2020:-
Mode of Application – Online
Application fees- Rs.854 (Rs.354 for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen )
Official Website – https://www.nlcindia.com
Last Date of Application :- 17th April 2020
Selection Procedure For NLC Recruitment 2020:-
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
Place Of Posting-
Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularisation.
Salary For NLC Recruitment 2020:-
Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR.50000-160000 (E-2 Grade) and offered attractive compensation package (CTC approximately Rs.13.64 Lakhs per annum).
For terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.