National Fertilizers Ltd Recruitment 2019
- May 15, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) is a Joint Venture Company formed by National Fertilizers Limited(NFL), Engineers India Limited (EIL) and Fertilizers Corporation of India limited (FCIL) to take forward the revival of Ramagundam Unit of FCIL by setting up of gas based Ammonia – Neem Coated Urea complex at existing Ramagundam site of FCIL, District Karim Nagar, Telangana-505210. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), a Mini-Ratna, Central Public Sector Undertaking, has been engaged as Manpower Management Consultant by RFCL. Online applications are invited from energetic young technically qualified Indian Nationals for recruitment to various Group ‘C’ positions in Non – Executives (Worker) level positions in RFCL:
Post :- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II / Store Assistant Grade II / Pharmacist
Total No of Vacancies :- 79
Age Limit :-
18 to 30 Years ( General Category/ Unreserved )
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be there.
10 Years Extension for PWD / Ex-servicemen
Educational Qualification :-
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Mechanical) (W-3)- Regular 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Electrical) (W-3) – Regular 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Instrumentation) (W-3) – Regular 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Chemical Lab) (W-3) – 03 year B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one subject.
- Store Assistant Grade II – Graduate Degree in any Discipline
- Pharmacist- Regular Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered with State Medical Council with 01 year experience in the line in a Hospital of repute after Diploma
Candidates must have secured minimum 50% in above mentioned qualification ( 45% for SC/ST/ PWD)
Application Fees :– Rs.200 (Online)
( No fees for SC/ST category, physically Disabled or Ex-servicemen )
Official Website – http://www.nationalfertilizers.com
Important Dates :-
Application Starts on :- 10th May 2019
Last Date of Application :- 9th June 2019
Online exam Date :- Will be informed later
Candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes). The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Diploma/Graduation Course, as applicable for each post & discipline, and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The examination level of the domain subject will be of minimum prescribed educational qualification, as applicable for each post.
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II being Group ‘C’ Non – Executive (Worker) level posts, there will be no interview and selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in online test and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc. Candidates selected as Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II shall be reporting to Shift Engineers / Engineers.
RFCL offers one of the best pay packages in the Fertilizers industry. Pay scales are under revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017. Selected candidates will be placed at the minimum Basic Pay in pay scale indicated for each post. Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid Industrial Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances /benefits such as Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities, Performance Related Pay, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance, other welfare schemes etc. as per Company rules in force from time to time.
For Syllabus, terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the exam, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.