LIC of India Recruitment Notification 2020
- February 28, 2020
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2020
LIC of India Recruitment notification 2020 is out..!! Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist.
Post :- Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist.
Total No of Vacancies :- 218
Eligibility for LIC Recruitment 2020 :-
Age Limit :-
21 to 30 years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Additional age relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates as per government norms.
Educational Qualification :-
- For AE (Civil): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- For AE (Electrical) : B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- For Assistant Architect : B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should be registered with Council of Architecture and possess a minimum of three years experience in designing of all types of buildings with allied services. Candidate should also be well versed with green building design requirements and application of AutoCAD software and / or similar type software.
- For AE (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution. Candidate should be well versed with structural design of high rise building with the foundation system. He/she should be familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to structural design and Foundation design and must be experienced in handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD etc. Candidates applying for the post must possess minimum one year hands on experience in the area.
- For AE (MEP engineers): B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years experience in planning and execution of Plumbing / Piping / HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting system, Electrical Sub-station in multi storied buildings.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st February, 2020. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years Bar experience is essential.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Application Details for LIC Recruitment 2020:-
Mode of Application – Online
Application fees- Rs.700+ GST ( Rs.85+ GST for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Official Website – www.licindia.in
Last Date of Application :- 15th March 2020
Selection Procedure for LIC Recruitment 2020–
Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Section||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|For SC/ST||For others|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||16||18||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||16||18||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30**||9||10||20 minutes|
** English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking. Candidates equal to 20 times of number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
Phase-II : Main Examination:
Main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
|Sr.No||Name of the test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||30||90||40 minutes|
|2.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|3.||Professional Knowledge||30||90||40 minutes|
|4.||Insurance & Financial Market||30||60||20 minutes|
Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for short listing for interview.
The number of candidates to be called for interview will be about three times the number of vacancies to be filled in subject to availability of successful candidates in the online main examination and will be purely as per their ranking in their respective category.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining.
Salary for LIC of India Recruitment 2020–
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
For terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.