LIC Assistant & IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips Seminar
Seminar on “How to prepare Smart & Fast for LIC Assistant & IBPS Clerk exams?” on 2nd October and 3rd October in Thane & Borivali.
Hi all Graduate Students,
As we all know that we have two big recruitment lined up in next two months. LIC Assistant for approx. 8000 vacancies & IBPS Clerk for approx. 12000 vacancies in different government banks. So, this is the huge opportunity of 20000 vacancies for all the graduates, aged between 20 to 28 years ( 30 years for LIC Assistant exam). Both will be giving you a salary of approx. Rs.30000 per month, if you clear their exams.
The exam structure for both LIC Assistant & IBPS Clerk exams is same, the syllabus is also same, and if you want to know, how to prepare for these exams together faster and in a smarter way, then we have a seminar for you on 2nd October and 3rd October in Thane & Borivali.
We will be discussing following things about LIC Assitant & IBPS Clerk Exam in the seminar.
- Important & frequent topics to focus and their weightage.
- Actual Exam Paper Questions.
- How to decide question selection and ideal attempts?
- marking system and cut offs trend and ideal attempts for different day slots.
- How to plan your Study for next month.
- How to make exam strategy.
- Best reference books for short period practice.
- Importance and impact of regular online test practice.
We are charging a nominal Seminar registration fees of Rs.50 to avoid overcrowding. Today last day to register. So, what are you waiting for, hurry up…limited seats. Book your seat now.
Seminar venue & time –
Thane – 2nd October, Wednesday, 7pm to 8.30pm
Borivali – 3rd October, Thursday, 7pm to 8.30pm
Note – Address and other details will be sent to registered candidates by e-mail and SMS. No on the spot registration with cash payment will be allowed.
See you at the Seminar.