LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
- March 6, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha).
Post – Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha).
No of Vacancies – 590
Age Limit – 21 to 30 years
(3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC /ST candidates.)
- For AAO (Generalist – 350 vacancies ): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
- For AAO (IT – 150 vacancies) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant – 50 vacancies) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial – 30 vacancies) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha – 10 vacancies): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Important Dates –
Application Starts on – 2nd March 2019
Application Ends – 22nd March 2019
Tentative Date of Preliminary exam – 4th & 5th May 2019
Tentative Date of Mains Exam – 28th June 2019
Application Details –
For Official Website – https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers
Mode of Application – Online
Application Fees – Rs.600 ( Rs.100 for SC / ST candidates )
Selection Process –
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Section||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|For SC/ST||For others|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||16||18||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||16||18||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30**||9||10||20 minutes|
** English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking. Candidates equal to 20 times of number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
Phase-II : Main Examination: Main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
To understand all the details from Application to Exam and Syllabus easily, Watch Our Video Here
Phase-III: Interview Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Salary / Emoluments-
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, will be approximately Rs 56,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits and allowances and increments will be there as per government norms.
Probation: A candidate after appointment as Assistant Administrative Officer shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. This period may be extended upto two years.
Guarantee Bond: Before joining as a Probationer, candidates will be required to give an undertaking to serve LIC for a minimum period of four years from the date of joining (including probationary period) failing which, he/she or his /her heirs, executors, administrators will be liable to pay liquidated damages of Rs.200,000/-only (Rupees Two Lakhs only) or the sum of amount the Executive Director (Personnel) may prescribe from time to time. The candidate will have to submit Deed of Indemnity at his/her cost, duly stamped, the stamp value of which will be as applicable to the State in which the deed is executed by the candidate.
Like us , follow us or leave a message to us on Facebook Page here.
Best luck for the Exam.