Indian Oil Recruitment Notification 2020
- February 25, 2020
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2020
Indian Oil Recruitment Notification 2020 is out..!! Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli).
Post :- Technical Apprentice & Trade Apprentice
Total No of Vacancies :- 500
Eligibility for Indian Oil Recruitment :-
Age Limit :-
18 to 24 years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Age relaxation for PWD candidates as per government norms.
Educational Qualification :-
Technical Apprentice- 3 years Diploma in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil / Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics) Engineering or allied subjects from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Trade Apprentice( Technical)- Regular Full time ITI (Electrician/ Fitter/Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
Trade Apprentice-Accountant- Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)- Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board/Institute.
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)- Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
Application Details for Indian Oil Recruitment:-
Mode of Application – Online
Official Website – www.iocl.com
Last Date of Application :- 20th March 2020
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Recruitment-
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:- Trade Apprentice Accountant · Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks · Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks · Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) · General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks · Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks · Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks · General Awareness – 25 Marks Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics): · Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks · Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks · Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks · Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments / modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
Period of Apprenticeship Training 1. 12 Months for all disciplines except Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) & Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) will be having 15 Months training.
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
For terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.