Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army
Total No of Vacancies :- 55 ( 50 Men & 5 Women )
Age Limit :-
19 to 25 Years
Educational Qualification :-
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders –
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED
- Service in NCC – Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading.- Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’Grade in ‘C’Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel-
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Official Website – http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/default.aspx
Mode of Application – Online
Important Dates :-
Application Starts on :- 10th July 2019
Last Date of Application :- 8th August 2019
For Selection Process, Physical and Medical Standards required from candidates, terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.