HDFC Life Recruitment 2019
- October 12, 2019
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Recruitment 2019
In our continuous efforts to provide relevant job updates and training student for different government exams, we have added one more opportunity for Graduate job seekers of the city. We are very happy to announce Alliance of MUDRAA with HDFC for their process of HDFC Life Recruitment 2019.
If you are a graduate, between 21 to 29 years of age, then this is the opportunity for you….
During a time of recession, when there are no good jobs available in the market this is the opportunity for you…
If you are already working but somewhere stuck between a salary range of Rs.10000-15000 and want to grow further, then this is the very good opportunity for you….
If you have tried several Government Job exams like IBPS, SBI, Staff Selection Commission, but not successful to clear it, then this is one guaranteed job opportunity for you…
If you are a fresher, looking for the first job, which will give a salary more than Rs.20000 or Rs.25000, then this is the best opportunity for you….
If you are looking forward to get into a big corporate world of banking and insurance, with no limit for growth for confident and performing people, then this is the best opportunity for you…..
The details of the HDFC Life Recruitment 2019 program is as follows.
Age Limit – strictly between 21 to 29 years
Education – Any Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree
What will be role of MUDRAA?
- As an empanelled partner with HDFC Life, We will shortlist deserving candidates from our end, train them for written test and interview of HDFC Life, and will make arrangement for written test and interview further.
Recruitment process in brief
HDFC Life Recruitment 2019. includes written test and interview. Candidates selected via this process, will be provided training by HDFC via 12 months training program, which also include healthy stipend of more than Rs.15000 per month. Once, the training is over, candidate will be working with HDFC on payroll with a starting salary of Rs. 20000 or 25000 per month along with performance based incentives.
For any more queries further on selection process, 12 month training program, job profile etc, We have arranged one hour seminar on Sunday, 20th October at Thane & Borivali.
We are charging a nominal Seminar registration fees of Rs.50 to avoid overcrowding. Friday is last day to register. So, what are you waiting for, hurry up…limited seats. Book your seat now..
Seminar Details –
Date – 20th October , Sunday
Thane – 11am to 12pm
Borivali – 6pm to 7pm
Note – Seminar registration closes on Friday. Address and other details will be sent to registered candidates by e-mail and SMS. No on the spot registration with cash payment will be allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a third party payroll job?
- No, It’s a job directly on pay roll with HDFC Bank or HDFC Life.
- Is this recruitment of agents?
- No , this a proper salaried job on payroll with HDFC.
- I am a fresher,I have no work experience, can I apply?
- yes, you can apply, as the selection is purely on the basis of your performance in written test and/or interview. And don’t worry, you will be trained by HDFC Life for their job profile under their 12 month training program.
- I already have work experience for few years in accounts/ operation/ sales/ finance/ marketing etc, can I apply?
- Yes, you can apply, as the selection is purely on the basis of your performance in written test and/or interview & you will be trained by HDFC Life for their job profile under their 12 month training program.
- Can there be age relaxation?
- No, Age limit is strictly between 21 to 29 years, irrespective of any category or caste.
6. What is the Job Profile??
- To know the job profile, click here to watch the video
For any more queries further on HDFC Life Recruitment 2019, it’s selection process, 12 month training program, job profile etc, We have arranged one hour seminar on Sunday, 20th October at Thane & Borivali.
With Best Regards,