FCI Recruitment Notification 2019
- October 10, 2019
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Food Corporation of India(FCI), has released FCI Recruitment Notification 2019 for the recruitment of post of Manager across different zones all over India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates and candidates are requested to apply online from one zone only.
Post :- MANAGER(GENERAL/ DEPOT/ MOVEMENT/ ACCOUNTS/ TECHNICAL/CIVIL ENGINEERING/ ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL ENGINEERING/HINDI)
Total No of Vacancies :- 330
Age Limit :-
For all posts – Upto 28 years
For Manager (Hindi)- upto 35 years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be there.
Age relaxation for PWD / Ex-servicemen as per government guidelines.
Educational Qualification :-
- Manager ( General/Depot/Movement) – Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks
- Manager ( Accounts) – Associate Membership of CA/ICWA/CS
B.Com from a recognized University and(a)Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE
- Manger ( Technical) – Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science or Agricultural Engineering or related subject from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE
- Manager (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
- Manger ( Hindi)- Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level.
Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
Mode of Application – Online
Application fees- Rs.800 ( No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen )
Official Website – http://fci.gov.in/
Last Date of Application :- 27th October 2019
The selection Process consist of two phase exams and last round of interview.
Phase I exam is online objective exam of 1 hour and 100 marks. This exam is common for all the posts, and it consists of 3 sections namely, English language , Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning. The Phase I exam is qualifying in nature, and it’s score will not be counted in final selection.
Phase II exam structure is different with different subjects for all the different posts. Please read the official FCI Recruitment Notification 2019 carefully to understand the same.
Interview will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the scores obtained in Phase II. For the final merit list, Phase II is given 90% weightage & 10% weightage is for interview.
For the post of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), candidates will be selected as Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40000/-(Forty thousand only) per month during the training period.
Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 –140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months.
For terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official FCI Recruitment Notification 2019 carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.