Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019-20
- December 19, 2019
- Posted by: MUDRAA CAREERS
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019-20 is out..!! CIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in different disciplines before 19th January 2020.
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – a Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate employers of the country with manpower of 2.85 Lakhs approximately. It operates 364 mines in 83 mining areas across eight provincial states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam). It has recorded highest ever gross sales of ` 1,40,603 Crores with profit after tax of Rs.17,462.18 Crores in financial year 2018-19. Around 72% of the entire power generated in the country is coal based. CIL produces over 83% of the country’s entire coal output. It virtually fuels and empowers the power sector in the country on a continual basis.
Post :- Management Trainee
Total No of Vacancies :- 1326
Age Limit :-
Upto 30 Years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be there.
Age relaxation for PWD / Ex-servicemen as per government guidelines.
Educational Qualification :-
Educational qualification requirement as per various disciplines is as below-
- Mining/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Coal Preparation- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Systems- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Material Management-Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Finance & Accounts– Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR-Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales– Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Community Development- Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
Mode of Application – Online
Application fees- Rs.1000 ( No fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen )
Official Website – https://www.coalindia.in/
Application Starts on- 21st December 2019
Last Date of Application :- 19th January 2020
Selection process consists of computer based test followed by interview.
Computer Based Test-
The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English and Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) in each paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the CIL website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id as filled by the candidates in the online application form. The personal interview will be of 10 marks. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the CIL website and they will also be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
Final merit panel will be prepared based on the consolidated marks of Computer Based Online Test and Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies especially in Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
For terms and conditions of service & other details, Please read the official Coal India Limited Recruitment notification carefully before applying.
Also Read, ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2019
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the job, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.