BSF Recruitment 2019
- May 18, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Government Jobs 2019
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens ( Males & Females) for filling up vacancies for the no gazetted & non ministerial posts of Head Constable ( Radio Mechanic) & Head Constable ( Radio Operator ) on temporary basis, likely to be made permanent in Border Security Forces ( Communication Set-Up). The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
Post :- Head Constable ( Radio Mechanic) & Head Constable ( Radio Operator )
Total No of Vacancies :- 1072
Age Limit :-
18 to 25 years
Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be there.
10 Years Extension for PWD / Ex-servicemen
Educational Qualification :-
10th + ITI in Radio & Television or Electronics or computer operator or data entry operator or programming assistant or computer assistant or data preparation & computer software or general electronics or computer hardware or network technician or system maintenance or information technology & electronics or mechatronics etc from recognised institute.
Passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 60% in PCM subjects.
Important Dates –
Last date of application – 12th June 2019
Phase I Screening Test- 28th July 2019
Phase II PST/PET – 9th October 2019
Phase III Descriptive Test – 24th November 2019
Application Details –
Mode of application – Online
Mode of Payment – Online
Application fees – Rs.100 ( no fees for SC/ST/PWD or ex servicemen)
Official website –http://www.bsf.nic.in/
Click here for application link
Selection Process consists of 3 phases
- Phase I – It will be OMR based multiple choice questions test, scheduled on 28th July 2019. The test will be of 100 questions , 200 marks with a duration of 3 hours.
Every question is of 2 marks, and there is a penalty of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. The test consists of mainly 4 sections-
- English & GK.
- Phase II – it will be Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Standard Test ( PST/PET)
Candidates successfully clearing phase I , will be called for PST/PET along with their documents for document verification as well. For the details of PET please check the official notification
- Phase III- Candidates successfully cleared PST/PET along with document verification will be called for Written Test. It consists of two parts.
- Descriptive Test- It is a test of 150 marks covering Physics, Chemistry , Maths , Logical Reasoning & English with a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Dictation Test – It is a test of minimum 100 words ( English writing) & 50 marks.
The basic pay is Rs.25,500 per month, all the different allowances like dearness allowance, HRA, Travel etc will be given separately as per central government norms & 7th Pay commission.
For nature of duty, terms and conditions of recruitment process. Please read the official notification carefully before applying.
You can also Follow us on Facebook Page
Best Luck for the exam, Stay connected for more such updates regularly through our blogs.